Preventive care in dentistry is one of the most important aspects of what we do at Premier Dental Team. Did you know that with as few as two dental examinations a year, you may well be able to prevent cavities from forming and avoid tooth loss? Despite brushing regularly and flossing assiduously, there are times when we need a little extra care. Regularly scheduled dental examinations and cleaning can help to keep your teeth and gums healthy and your smile bright.
Your Gainesville Dentists offer services that include:
- Dental exams — a thorough examination of your teeth and gums can tell your dentist where problems may exist and how to correct them before they worsen.
- Tooth Xrays — using digital xray machinery, our xray examination will tell the dentist where any problems may exist such as teeth that have not erupted and may require extraction or other problems with the way that your teeth are growing.
- Dental Consultations — if you’re not entirely clear about what you need and how to move forward, your Gainesville dentist will sit down and discuss any problems or concerns that exist about your dental care and let you know the best way to move forward to care for your teeth.
Allowing an extended period of time to go between dental exams and tooth cleaning can lead to plaque buildup and decay. You’ll be faced with a larger problem that can potentially affect your good dental healthy and one that will be much more costly to correct.
With Premier Dental Team, dental exams include thorough inspection by our expert dentists, tooth X-rays (using our digital X-ray system), and consultations on any issues that are spotted so you can make the most informed choice on how to proceed with necessary treatment.
Premier Dental Team, your dentist in Gainesville can help by offering you regular dental exams.Regular dental exams are part of good preventive dentistry.
The benefits of those dental examinations include:
- Better overall health — maintaining good oral healthy is of paramount importance to avoiding gum disease as well as bad breath and other complications of poor oral hygeine.
- Medical bill savings — It’s far more likely that you can more easily afford the cost of a sealant than the cost of multiple cavities being corrected or other problems. Your use of a sealant and other products that can be offered by your Gainesville dentist can protect your health and your financial health for ten years or more. Save money and enjoy better health.
- Good self esteem — people who have good dental health are more confident and smile more readily. It improves your looks and it can boost your mood. It also helps other people to see you in a more positive way.
Keep your smile bright and your mood positive with a regular dental exam and tooth cleaning from your Gainesville dentist. Call today to schedule your appointment.