It is a proven fact that smiles and laughter provide you with a broad array of benefits to your long term health. It can lower your stress level, it can improve your mood, it can encourage a very positive lifestyle and it can draw in new friends. What you may not know is that a beautiful smile can make a great deal of difference in how people perceive you, as well as how you perceive yourself.
Your Gainesville dentist can help you to get that bright healthy smile that will give you a better overall lifestyle. Don’t underestimate what cosmetic enhancements can do for your life.
Did you know:
A healthy, bright smile is seen as attractive. It helps others to feel stronger friendship bonds and to increase the respect and the popularly that you attain in your life.
Just a few facts about a healthy smile that may surprise you are these:
- 63% of people say they believe that they look their best in their photos when they are smiling and showing their teeth.
- 99.7% of adults say an attractive smile is one of the most important personal assets that you can have and that it is an asset that draws them into a relationship.
- 74% of people say that an unattractive smile can hurt a person’s chances for business or career success.This is particularly true when you will be working with the public in a retail environment.
- 23% people say they believe that they should smile more but that they feel they usually look the best with their mouth closed.
That last one tells us that they have no real confidence in their smile and how attractive it is. Is it any wonder that so many people are investing in making their smile better and in so doing, are boosting their career chances, their relationships and even their self-confidence?
At Premier Dental Team, your Gainesville dentist knows and understands the aesthetic appeal of a smile. That’s why we provide cosmetic enhancements to give you the kind of smile you want.
With the help of Premier Dental Team we can give you the smile that you’ve always wanted. Just a few treatments or interventions that can help to correct:
- Uneven smiles – caused by misaligned teeth or even crooked gumlines, your teeth will appear out of alignment. Fix it by shaping the gum contours and having your teeth aligned correctly with braces such as Invisalign.
- Incomplete smiles – Do you have gaps or missing teeth? Premier Dental Team can help to close the gap to a better smile. We offer cost effective bridges and implants that match your teeth and can provide you with full function too.
- Dull Smiles – Tired of the coffee or tea stained smile? Tooth whitening might be the answer that you’re looking for. Get your shine on with a tooth whitening procedure from Premier Dental Team.
- Chipped Smile – Dental veneers cover the appearance of of chipped, stained, or cracked teeth and provide the exact look of a full, healthy beautiful smile.
If you are seeking answers for your whiter, brighter smile, Premier Dental Team has them for you. Call Today.